- Top refinance rates from range of lenders
- Refinancing for any purpose
- Concierge service from comparison through to closing
- Not a direct lender
- No rates without registering
- Not a 100% online service, phone call required
Online application but no learning resources
Customer services and support
Limited ways of reaching lender
Offers most loan types
Offers multiple repayment plans- but no special repayment programs
Eligibility (credit score)
Accepts all credit types
RefiJet is one of the only lending marketplaces that deals exclusively with auto refinancing loans. RefiJet’s narrow focus is in fact its greatest strength. By dealing specifically with auto refinance loans, it is able to offer a superior service when it comes to connecting drivers with refinancing options. Like other loans marketplaces, RefiJet doesn’t charge a dime for its services. With RefiJet, you get free concierge service to help you find auto refinance loans for your needs and circumstances.
This service is great for anyone needing to refinance an auto loan.
Here are some of the things RefiJet helps its customers achieve:
- Lower your monthly payments
- Lower your interest rate
- Get cash back from your equity
- Extend your repayment term
- Add or remove a co-borrower
- Buy out your auto lease
- Minimize risk with Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
- Add vehicle protection with an Extended Service Contract
- Take a vacation from your next loan payment
With RefiJet, what you see is what you get. This is a marketplace dedicated to finding its users vehicle refinancing options. RefiJet makes it easy to compare and sign up for refinancing from a range of top auto lenders.
Here are the highlights:
- Compare and connect with refinance loans from a network of lenders.
- Each user is assigned a personal concierge (or “financial services representative,” as RefiJet calls them).
- Simulate different scenarios with the free auto / car loan refinance rate calculator.
- Free resources and materials, e.g. a white paper on “The Effects of tariffs on vehicle financing.”
- Options for residents in all 50 states (and DC).
- Website optimized for mobile.
- Strong customer service ratings.
The main thing to know about applying with RefiJet is that this isn’t an exclusively online service. With that said, the service is quick and easy and you can expect plenty of help along the way.
Here’s how it works:
- To get started, fill out a contact request form on RefiJet’s website or call RefiJet directly. Enter your name, email address, phone number, home address, and birthdate.
- A personal concierge (or “financial services representative”) will call you back during the following hours: Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm and Saturday, 9am to 3pm (Mountain Time).
- Your concierge will ask for details about your current auto loan, vehicle (or vehicles), driving history, personal profile, and your reason for needing a new loan.
- After you provide all the information, your concierge will walk you through your various loan options.
- Once approved, RefiJet fills out all the paperwork and sends it to you using encrypted technology for you to sign.
- RefiJet handles the whole process of notifying your old lender and getting everything moved over to your new lender.
- Within a couple of days, you’ll be all set up to start making loan payments to your new auto lender.
Loan Types and Terms
As discussed, RefiJet specializes in auto refinancing loans for new and used cars. As long as you answer yes to all the eligibility requirements, RefiJet should be able to get you approved for an auto refinance loan.
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Valid driver’s license.
- In current employment or have a verifiable source of income.
- Strong record of keeping up with auto loan payments.
- Vehicle make year: 2008 or newer.
- Vehicle is registered in the state where you live.
- Vehicle is currently insured.
RefiJet offers a wide selection of repayment options ranging from 36 months to 96 months. Your personal concierge will work with you to find repayment terms for your needs. If your aim is to move to lower monthly payments, it’s likely your concierge will offer a longer repayment term. If your aim is to pay less in interest over the life of the loan, you can expect to be offered a shorter loan term.
How Safe Is It?
Data sharing is always a sensitive issue these days, especially when working with a marketplace that shares your details with third parties. Obviously, RefiJet wouldn’t exist without sharing your information with its lending partners. The good news is RefiJet has transparent measures in place to protect your information. It promises only to work with lenders that securely handle your data. It also promises not to share or sell your data to companies outside its lending network. RefiJet offers extensive information about its privacy and security policy on its website.
Help & Support
RefiJet’s financial services reps are available by phone during extended business hours: Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm and Saturday, 9am to 3pm (Mountain Time), or by email anytime.
If you’re looking to refinance your auto loan, RefiJet is the perfect place to start. There are countless marketplaces out there for auto loans and leasing, but few specialize in auto refinancing quite like RefiJet. Each RefiJet customer is assigned a personal concierge to help them compare and connect with refinancing loans. We don’t use the word concierge lightly: RefiJet guides its users all the way through the process. The service begins with a refi comparison and ends after RefiJet has facilitated the move to a new loan.
Yield Solutions Group dba RefiJet
7555 E Hampden Ave.
Denver, CO 80231