We, at Natural Intelligence, are committed to protecting the privacy rights of our users. Therefore, we designed and maintained on an ongoing basis, a privacy compliance framework under which our users will be able to get information and exercise their rights with respect to their information and privacy.
Please note that in some of our services our data collection, use, and sharing practices are governed by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
However, some of our processing of information may raise additional privacy rights in specific states in the US. If you are a resident of Vermont please note that we will not share your non-public personal information with unaffiliated third parties without your consent, other than as permitted by law and that we will not share credit score with our affiliates without your consent. If you are a California resident, please see our California privacy notice as well.
Information We Collect and How We Use It: When you visit our websites, we collect certain information about your visit, interaction with content, the site from which you arrived and to which you are heading, and some additional technical information about the device and system from which you are consuming the services. Some of our services require you to provide us your personal information with sensitive nature and may include financial information, we use such information to match you with one of our third-party financial partners or platforms that may provide you offers for various financial products.
The information is used to operate our websites, provide you with the services, improve them over time, monitor analytics and statistics and enable us to sync and resolve payment issued with our business partners (including clients, vendors and affiliates).
We will not share your information unless we are required to by law, or as required to provide you with our website and services.
Last Updated: May 4, 2022
- Our Legal Bases of Processing
- Information We Process
- Consent, Choice and Modifications
- Purposes for the collection of information
- Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
- Links to and Interaction with Third Party Properties
- Choices and Opt-Out
- California privacy notice
- Information Security
- Children’s Privacy
- Contact Us
2. Our Legal Bases of Processing. We process and use Personal Information in accordance with data protection laws. Our legal ground for processing your Personal Information will typically be one or more of the following:
2.2. Legitimate Interests. We may use some of your Personal Information where we have legitimate business grounds to do so. We use this Personal Information to operate, improve and promote the Services (for example, when we customize your experience of the Services or for analytics purposes) and to protect our business (for example, to prevent fraud or ensuring the Site security).
2.3. Legal Obligations. In some cases, our use of your personal information will be necessary to comply with regulatory obligations or legal requirements (for example, addressing complaints from users or authorities);
2.4. Consent. In certain cases, we will ask for your consent to process and use your Personal Information in order to provide additional services (for example, when you subscribe to our newsletters, provide us Personal Information to get personalized loan offers or add a review on a service or product). When we rely on consent as our legal basis of processing You may ask to withdraw your consent by sending us a request to email@example.com. Once we have verified your request, we will contact you.
3. Information We Process. When you visit the Site, or use the Services we may collect certain information about your visit and usage of the Site and the Services, in one or more of the following ways:
3.1.3. Blogs, Newsletters, Surveys and Promotions. The Site may contain a blog forum, reviews, and articles displaying information about our services, Partners, Products, and the relevant market vertical. The Site may also offer you the opportunity to subscribe to newsletters and participate in surveys and other promotional activities (some of which may be administered by us, and some of which may be administered by third party services with which we engage). In each of the foregoing cases, your interaction (such as responding on the blog forum, subscribing to a newsletter, or participating in a survey) may require you to provide certain Personal Information such as your name and email address.
3.2. Information We Collect from You. We collect information about your use of the Services and your interaction with the Site or the Services, as follows, and in the following ways:
3.2.1. Device Information: For delivering and compatibility purposes, so as for language, geographic location and time zone, we collect device information such as: device type and version, operating system type, language and version, and information that can be extracted out of a user agent, such as browser type and version, screen resolution.
3.2.2. Interactions and Usage: In order to provide the Services, operate the Site, and keep improving it, so as to be able to sync with our Partners and affiliates, we collect information about your interaction and use of the Services, such as: URLs from which you were directed to the Site and to which you are referred from the Site, internal URL’s of the Site in which you visited and your actions with respect to the Services (such as view or click), date/time stamp of Site use, timing for clicks and page-views.
3.2.3. Log Files: We collect information through server log files, but also by deploying tracking technologies within the Site, such as pixel tags. We do this to analyze trends, track user’s engagement and interaction with the Site and respective Services. The type of information collected may include internet protocol (IP) addresses that your Internet Service Provider allocated to your device. We collect IP for limited time and for specific purposes. One, is to better understand your geographic location (country, region, and language) and therefore be able to provide the Services in your own language and relevant to your place of origin. Second, we use automated tools to analyze IP addresses and flag those that are fraudulent. Third, we may retain your IP address to evidence any consents you have given us or the Partners.
3.2.4. Cookies and Similar Technologies. The Site may use "cookies" and other anonymous web tracking technologies (such as "web beacons" and "pixel tags") implemented by us or by third party service providers. A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that website to recognize your browser. Cookies may store your online preferences and other information about the interaction you make in the Site. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent to your browser. However, some features or services, included in the Site, may not function properly without cookies, and some features may become unavailable for you in such cases. A pixel tag is a type of technology placed on a website for the purpose of tracking activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed (if applicable), and is often used in combination with cookies.
3.3. Information we receive from Third Parties. Like many Internet based services, the Site and the Services are operated and provided in collaboration, sync and interaction with third parties, including Partners, affiliates and other third parties. In order to enable and facilitate such sync, as well as to provide you with tailored offers and services from Partners, we may receive information from third parties, such as: an internal user identifier that out system generates to each user, details of Products you purchased, or applied for, from the Partners, and a summary of action taken by you (e.g. click, purchase, view, form submission or a phone call). In some Sites, you will be able – upon your choice – to consume the Service on a click-by-call basis. In which case, a third-party vendor/s facilitates the call transmission, tracking and feedback for success. In such cases, the phone number from which you called may be provided to us (with no other information about you attached), for limited time and for purposes of resolving referrals and successful calls with our Partners. Except for this purpose, we do not make any other use of such information, unless you will give us your explicit consent.
Some of the Services will require you to submit specific Personal Information. In such a case you can choose whether you want to use such Services or not. Be aware that even if you provided us with your Personal Information, you have the full right to withdraw such consent at any time (please refer to section 8 below to get further details about opting out and withdrawing consent).
To generally provide you with the Site, Services and constantly improve them. We will use your Information to: (a) administer and make available the Site and Services to you; (b) further develop and generally improve the Site and the Services; (c) counting and tracking purposes of referrals and ads; (d) validation of users as human and anti-fraud monitoring (e) respond to your inquiries and other communications with you; (f) identify or authenticate your access and use of the Site; and (g) market to you personalized offers.
6. Sharing Your Information with Third Parties.
We do not share Personal Information about you with third parties, except for the following circumstances:
6.3. Third Party Service Providers. We may send or otherwise share your Information to/with various third party service providers that help us with our business operations (for example, customer service operators and email or phone administration providers), that help us understand how our users use the Site and Services, operate them and to improve them.
6.6. Affiliates, Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. We may share your information with our group companies (e.g. parent company, subsidiary, sister company or other affiliated entities). In the event that NI or one of our affiliated entities is acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or otherwise sells all or part of our/its assets, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In such a case, we will require the acquiring entity to post its data practices and provide you with any of your rights as per the jurisdiction of your residency.
We may also share some non-Personal Information with the following type of third parties and under the following circumstances:
8.1. Cookies and Tracking Technologies. you may set your browser to refuse and/or block any cookies from the Site or third party services (for more details please refer to Section 2.1.1 hereof).
8.2. When applicable, review and update or request to remove your Personal Information from our servers (for more details please refer to Section 2).
- Request to Know/Access. You have the right to know what information we have collected, used, disclosed, or in the preceding twelve (12) months. Please read Section 3.1 (Information you provide to us), Section 3.2 (Information we collect) and Section 3.3 (Information we receive from third parties) to exercise this right. We will also disclose to you the specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you if we receive your request for such information and verify your identity.
- Request to Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete from our databases any of your personal information that we collect and retain, subject to certain exceptions (such as detecting security incidents, debugging, comply with legal obligations, etc.). We will delete your personal information from our records once we verify your identity and unless an exception applies.
- No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your above rights, by: (A) denying you goods or services; (B) charging you different rates for goods or services; (C) providing you with a different level or quality of goods or services; or (D) suggesting that you will receive a different price, rate, level, or quality of goods or services. We may have a different rate or provide a different level or quality of service if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by your personal information we collect.
- Handling Privacy Requests. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If the exercise of your right requires more time (up to 45 additional days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We may deny your request if we couldn’t verify your request or if we must retain your personal information for certain activities (such as detecting security incidents, debugging, comply with legal obligations, etc.).
Our California Do Not Track Notice. Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal. A DNT signal is an HTTP header field indicating your preference for tracking your activities on the Service or through cross-site user tracking. We do not currently respond to DNT signals. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect Personal Information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites and services when a user uses the Site.
10. Information Security. We, and respective third-party services/affiliate entities implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information transmitted, processed and stored on the Site, our computer servers and systems. For example, the Site is encrypted by using SSL and so as any other information at transport, we periodically review our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring, we use third party processing and serving services that implement various information security standards and certifications (at rest and transmission), and we monitor and filter access to data when it comes to personnel in our organization. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security, as there is no such thing when it comes to the world-wide network. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Site and our servers are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
11. Children’s Privacy. The Site or the Services are not designed to attract users under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 18, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Commitment. Protecting your privacy online is an evolving practice, and we use our best efforts to evolve our Site in a manner that meets these requirements and best practices as per all jurisdictions in which the Site is available.
Our privacy email box email@example.com is for data protection inquiries in accordance with your legal rights listed above. Any other inquiries sent to this email box will be ignored.