In a Nutshell
- No charge for making an application
- Receive offers within minutes
- Minimum income of $1,500/month needed to apply
- No refinancing of commercial vehicles, motorcycles or RVs
OpenRoad Lending at a Glance
OpenRoad Lending is a leading car refinance company that claims to make enormous savings for its clients by helping them get reduced interest rates on their existing car loans. It has a hassle-free online application process, allowing customers to learn within minutes if they are eligible for a loan and what offers are available.
On top of the refinancing services and loans on offer, the company has consultation services for credit repair and improving credit score, as well as auto insurance quotes and paintless dent repair services.
Suitable for Whom?
OpenRoad Lending is for people with a reasonable credit score, of at least 500, and a monthly income of $1,500 and above, looking for to improve their current car loan.
If you are paying high interest on your car loan and are looking for lower rates, OpenRoad Lending claims to offer the most fitting match possible. This means that it puts you in contact with the lenders who suit your situation and requirements.
After applying online, OpenRoad Lending will tell you what kind of loans you are eligible for within minutes. The online refinance savings example explains exactly how it can help you save on your car loan, with the potential to save up to $100 a month.
Other important features include a free credit score and free credit repair consultation. There are other free features like auto insurance quotes and free loan application when submitted through the website.
Pros and Cons
OpenRoad Lending has a number of key features that stand out:
- There are no application fees involved in applying for a loan online, meaning there is no upfront payment.
- Response time is good and the customer service team is available to answer any queries.
- Find out within minutes of applying whether or not you are eligible for a loan.
However, there are a few things that you need to know before applying to OpenRoad Lending:
- There are no loans for commercial vehicles, motorcycles, Daewoo, Smart Cars or Isuzu vehicles.
- hat support and the customer care is only available between 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
The online application process is quite simple and takes just a few minutes. After filling out a very basic form, OpenRoad will get in touch with you to discuss your options. Keep in mind that certain requirements need to be met before you apply:
- Minimum monthly income $1,500, not including income generated from Uber or similar Taxi services.
- The financed vehicle must be no older than 10 years.
- The vehicle must have done less than 150,000 miles.
- Refinance is not available for the models of vehicles which are no longer being manufactured.
- A $5 to $80 state transfer fee charged by states for titling and transfer will be charged depending upon the state in which you reside.
After applying, a service representative will contact the customer to offer assistance and the entire process normally takes a few days.
Loan Types and Terms
OpenRoad Lending is not a direct lender, but rather puts you in contact with a lender according to your needs. The loans offered are available for a period of 36 months to 84 months. The minimum loan amount is $7,500 in most states and a maximum loan amount of up to $100,000 can be applied for refinancing. The most popular loan type from is Car Refinance. The following documents are required for refinancing:
- Proof of residence, for address verification
- Proof of income, to show you are making more than $1,500 a month.
- Vehicle title
The loan period can be decided depending upon your requirements as well as the amount you can afford to pay in your monthly payments. There are late fee charges if the loans are not repaid on time. There is no prepayment of loans and the benefits will not be there if the loans are paid in advance.
How Safe is It?
Applying for a Loan with OpenRoad Lending is safe and your confidential information that you share is completely secure.
Help & Support
OpenRoad Lendingcan be contacted toll-free on: 1-888-536-3024. Customer service representatives are available Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm CST.
OpenRoad lending is a fast growing company that offers car refinancing at competitive rates and has some good features that could help an average car owner looking for some savings. Free and added features can certainly be helpful. It is worth considering OpenRoad Lending if you are looking for an option to get your car refinanced.
555 N. Beach St. Ste. 4100
Fort Worth, TX