In a Nutshell
- Federal and state taxes
- Accredited tax specialists
- Accredited tax specialists
- Case by case pricing, some services may be pricey
- No payroll tax services listed
Anthem Tax Services at a Glance
|Tax types||Federal and state debt, levy and garnishment release, installment agreements, penalty abatements, currently non-collectible, and more|
|Minimum debt||None listed|
|Repayment terms||Depends on your case|
|Discovery fees||None listed|
|Installment agreements||Non-streamlined, partial, streamlined, and guaranteed|
Why Go With Anthem Tax Services?
Whether you’re looking to minimize your tax debt, negotiate an installment plan, or get out of a levy or wage garnishment, Anthem Tax Services can help you get more favorable terms from the IRS. Anthem has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and its tax specialists are accredited by several reputable organizations.
Furthermore, Anthem is licensed to represent its tax clients in all 50 states, and they can help you with both federal and state taxes. Their website explains some of the services they offer, and you can also contact them for a free consultation if you want to discuss your specific situation.
While Anthem doesn’t provide payroll tax services, they cover some of the most common tax concerns:
- Levies and wage garnishment: The IRS can seize your assets or wages to pay off your tax debt, and Anthem will negotiate on your behalf to remove those measures and negotiate a new payment plan.
- Tax preparation: Whether you’re preparing personal or corporate taxes, Anthem will help you navigate IRS regulations and minimize your tax bill.
- Debt negotiation: If you’re having trouble paying off tax debt, Anthem can work with the IRS to get you an installment agreement or even an offer-in-compromise.
- Unfiled returns: Failing to file a tax return can be extremely costly, and Anthem’s team will give you the information and resources you need to mitigate tax debt, interest, and any additional penalties.
Unfortunately, Anthem doesn’t offer any clear information when it comes to pricing. Like other tax relief organizations, they’ll charge you a variable rate depending on your specific circumstances, so it’s hard to predict what you’ll pay for a given service.
As mentioned earlier, there’s no charge for requesting a consultation, so you’ll be able to get a feel for Anthem Tax Services before committing or agreeing to spend any money. Make sure to ask for pricing details during your initial consultation. You should also consider shopping around to see if other companies offer the same services at a lower price.
Anthem Tax Services is highly flexible, and their team can help you with a wide range of tax-related questions and concerns. Since Anthem is licensed in all 50 states, it’s a great option for anyone living in the US, regardless of whether you’re dealing with federal or state tax issues.
Furthermore, Anthem operates via email and over the phone, so you won’t need to visit a physical office to figure out your taxes. This makes them both convenient and sanitary during the COVID-19 pandemic, especially with cases rising throughout the fall.
Anthem collects various data points, including personal identifiers, browsing history, search history, and job history. They get this information directly from users as well as through connections with various third parties.
Help and Support
If you have any additional questions about Anthem Tax Services, you can contact them via email or over the phone on weekdays from 6:30 AM until 5 PM Pacific Standard Time. That said, you should direct most concerns to your caseworker rather than support staff if you decide to go forward with tax relief services.
6300 Canoga Ave #600
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
7575 Dr. Phillips #170
Orlando, FL 32819