In a Nutshell
- Access to a wide range of lenders
- A solid reputation in the industry
- Many of LendingTree's partners require higher credit scores.
- LendingTree is not involved once you obtain the loan.
Keep reading to learn more about what LendingTree has to offer for those needing debt consolidation loan options.
Why Go with LendingTree
LendingTree offers access to a wide range of lenders and provides a wealth of information to help borrowers evaluate those lenders. The site offers a great deal of research that can be useful to borrowers who may not be fully educated about their debt consolidation loan options. They offer a chat option to guide you through the initial inquiry stage as well.
LendingTree offers an extensive resource center, reviews on a number of the lenders they work with, and several calculators that prospective borrowers can use.
The interest rates and terms offered by their partner lenders are the same ones offered by these lenders if a borrower went directly to them.
Additionally, LendingTree has been in business for over 20 years, so you know they are not a fly by night company.
LendingTree partners with lenders who offer three main types of debt consolidation loan products:
- Debt consolidation loan. This is a personal loan that allows the borrower to consolidate different debt types into a single loan with a single monthly payment.
- Balance transfer credit card. This allows you to consolidate high-interest credit card debt onto one lower APR credit card.
- Home equity loans allow borrowers to use the equity in their home to consolidate various debt types into a single loan.
LendingTree is one of America’s largest online marketplace for various types of loans, including debt consolidation loans. LendingTree offers a comprehensive range of services within their service areas. The number of lenders and offerings that can be accessed via the site is constantly growing.
- They offer loan options for those who are looking for conventional financing for a home or auto.
- They offer debt consolidation loan options for those needing this type of help.
- LendingTree also offers student loan and business loan options.
LendingTree is a comprehensive website offering a wide range of financing options for a wide range of needs.
Types of Debt Covered
LendingTree offers access to a wide range of loan types, including:
- Mortgage loans including first mortgages for home purchases and for refinancing.
- Personal loans
- Credit cards
- Business loans
- Student loans
- Home equity loans
- Auto loans
- Credit cards
According to information on the company site, they use “public-key cryptography algorithms with a minimum key size of 128 bits” in all transmissions between the site, banks, lenders, and third-parties involved in the process.
They utilize SSL to prevent unwanted third parties from intercepting and using your information; the site claims that only they are able to decode the encryption that is used. Additionally, the site will log you out automatically after a period of time if there is no activity.
Help & Support
LendingTree offers 24-hour access to customer service via their site. They offer extensive hours via email as well. Phone support is available from:
- 8am - 9pm Mon-Thurs
- 8am. - 8pm Friday
- 10am - 7pm Saturday
The customer service staff at LendingTree is well-versed across the line of loan products offered through LendingTree's partners and can be a valuable resource as you look at debt consolidation loan options.
11115 Rushmore Drive,
Charlotte, NC 28277
You can contact LendingTree via phone, email, or chat.
Their customer care phone number is 888-813-4620.