Last updated on: 20 October 2020
Please read this information carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information for future reference.
- Introduction. In order to provide you with offers from some of our third-party lenders or service providers (“Partners”), the Partners must obtain your consent to use and accept electronic signatures, records and disclosures (“E-Consent”). This form notifies you of your rights when receiving electronic disclosures, notices, and information. By checking the box referring to our terms, or this form, or otherwise clicking on the link assenting to our terms, you acknowledge that you received this E-Consent and that you consent to conduct transactions using electronic signatures, electronic disclosures, electronic records and electronic contract documents (“Disclosures”).
- Option for Paper or Non-Electronic Records. You may request to receive any Disclosures in paper form by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Partner directly. The Partners may charge a fee for providing paper copies, or otherwise may provide such copies free of charge at their discretion. We and our Partners will retain the Disclosures as required by applicable law.
- Scope of Consent. This E-Consent applies to all online interactions concerning you, Us and the Partners, including interactions using mobile devices (such as tablets and smartphones) or computers. By exercising your E-Consent, We and our Partners will process your information and interact with you electronically during all online interactions. Furthermore, We and our Partners may send you notices in connection to such interactions and transactions using electronic means, and may provide you with disclosures through the Partner’s websites and / or e-mail.
- Consenting to Do Business Electronically. Before you decide to do business electronically with us or the Partners, you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities described below.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. To access and retain the Disclosures electronically, you will need a device capable of accessing the Internet; an e-mail account which you are able to access; and an internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption, such as: Chrome®, Firefox® or Internet Explorer®. To read some of the Disclosures or documents, you may also need to have software that allows reading PDF files, such as: Adobe® Acrobat Reader or Foxit®. In order to retain copies of Disclosures for future reference, you will need a storage device with sufficient space or a printer. If you have any questions relating to the hardware and software requirements, you may send them directly to us or the Partners.
- Withdrawing Consent. You cannot withdraw your E-Consent with respect to loan pre-qualification requests submitted through our website, because such requests constitute a one-time transaction. For same reason, you cannot withdraw your E-Consent with respect to Partner’s consideration of your pre-qualification request on our website. If you receive any pre-qualified offers from a Partner, you may withdraw your E-Consent with us or the respective Partner at any time and at no cost, by contacting the Partner at the address provided in its initial disclosure, or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that if you withdraw this E-Consent before obtaining credit from the Partner, you may be prevented from obtaining credit from such lender. Furthermore, if you withdraw this E-Consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior electronic Disclosures will not be affected.
- Changes to Your Contact Information. You should keep us and the Partners informed of any changes to your contact information, such as your email or mailing address. You may change your contact details by logging into the Lending Partner’s website, or by sending usLoansGuide the request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org[email address].
- YOUR ABILITY TO ACESS DISCLOSURES. BY CHECKING THE BOX REFERRING TO THIS FORM, YOU HEREBY CONFIRM THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THE DISCLOSURES IN THE DESIGNATED FORMATS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- CONSENT. BY CHECKING THE BOX REFERRING TO THIS FORM, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND TO DOING BUSINESS WITH US AND THE PARTNERS ELECTRONICALLY. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN ABOUT ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, RECORDS, DISCLOSURES, AND DOING BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY.